The warehouse here has 30ft ceilings, the building shakes from the large trucks hustling down Route 90 and the sounds of the bustling traffic nears a dull roar at times. He was 20 feet away (I measured after the fact for the sake of accuracy) and behind a closed door yet with all that chaos I COULD STILL HEAR HIM PEE.
Now I know this is way too much TMI, but I as I sat here in awe, giggling to myself a few things crossed my mind.
- What a race horse
- His mother should have taught him not to hold it so long
- I am not going to be able to make eye contact when he emerges. Hell no.
- Did it splash back?
- How far back did he have to stand to prevent splash back?
- Was there trial and error involved?
- How accurate is his aim?
- If it’s that loud to me, is it deafening to him?
- Does he take pride in his own personal Niagra Falls?
- What in the hell is the MATTER with me?
Now don’t get all judgmental on me, had you heard it you’d have thought the SAME DAMN THING. And remember, if you shake it more than twice you’re playing with it.
On the lighter side, I also heard him turn the water on and wash his hands, so mama didn’t fail him too horribly.
**I’m afraid to tag this blog, I can’t imagine how it will turn up in searches.
On twitter? Follow me! @MsBehavior
(And thanks for those who read along! I exceeded 20,000 views this AM. Pipe up! I want to know who you are!)