April 6, 2012
Protected: I don’t know how we got here
I’m a vintage loving, suburban living, book collecting, kitchen destroying, thrifting ninja, single mama of a smart, salty, sassy teenager. Unicorn aficionado. Flamingo enthusiast. Love all things sparkly. Connoisseur of foul language. Insufferable do-gooder. Big mouth. Bigger heart. Biggest backside. Begrudging romantic. Will blog and tweet for money. I make things. You can buy those things. Hey man, I’ve got bills. View all posts by MsBehavior
This entry was posted on Friday, April 6th, 2012 at 7:18 am and posted in Random Babblings. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
This post is password protected. Enter the password to view comments.
- @davelovesbacon The jaywalking late crossing is on the pedestrian. That happens everywhere, and progress shouldn’t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 minutes ago
- I do not have bubble bath. How is that a thing? (Haven’t has bubbles in god knows how long) https://t.co/wDS8W5sCI4 15 hours ago
- @SymptomOSociety 😂 15 hours ago
- @time_fades_away @NardcityWPG https://t.co/T8b9FtvSBq 16 hours ago
- @MattMcLean1919 @tenbruggencate They really do 16 hours ago
Instagram. Probably a selfie or a plate of food
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
#35For3535th BirthdayNovember 22nd, 2014The goal? To be down 35 pounds!