April 6, 2012
Protected: I don’t know how we got here
I’m a vintage loving, suburban living, book collecting, kitchen destroying, thrifting ninja, single mama of a smart, salty, sassy teenager. Unicorn aficionado. Flamingo enthusiast. Love all things sparkly. Connoisseur of foul language. Insufferable do-gooder. Big mouth. Bigger heart. Biggest backside. Begrudging romantic. Will blog and tweet for money. I make things. You can buy those things. Hey man, I’ve got bills. View all posts by MsBehavior
This entry was posted on Friday, April 6th, 2012 at 7:18 am and posted in Random Babblings. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
This post is password protected. Enter the password to view comments.
- Sitting in a parking lot crying** and can’t drive. **not really crying but my eyes are tearing so bad I can’t even… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- RT @stefspeaks: I’m looking to interview a couple enterprise-level female business owners in #Winnipeg, can anyone point me in the right di… 4 hours ago
- @stefspeaks Maybe @coreyscomputing ? 4 hours ago
- RT @FitCityJordan: So Stella saw we started a band yesterday, called up and offered her services on the 1’s and 2’s. None of us knew what t… 5 hours ago
- @ArcAngelBen is that a webkinz? 8 hours ago
Instagram. Probably a selfie or a plate of food
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
#35For3535th BirthdayNovember 22nd, 2014The goal? To be down 35 pounds!