April 6, 2012
Protected: I don’t know how we got here
I’m a vintage loving, suburban living, book collecting, kitchen destroying, thrifting ninja, single mama of a smart, salty, sassy teenager. Unicorn aficionado. Flamingo enthusiast. Love all things sparkly. Connoisseur of foul language. Insufferable do-gooder. Big mouth. Bigger heart. Biggest backside. Begrudging romantic. Will blog and tweet for money. I make things. You can buy those things. Hey man, I’ve got bills. View all posts by MsBehavior
This entry was posted on Friday, April 6th, 2012 at 7:18 am and posted in Random Babblings. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
This post is password protected. Enter the password to view comments.
- RT @Shadling: @MsBehavior @Terry__MC @yourgirlnav @MOSKALelectric @WpgSquash @Mayor_Bowman "It doesn’t get much more ironic than trying to… 20 minutes ago
- @FoxxxySilver @randallevee We don't. This squash club conversation is not about that, and I'm tired of men flippin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 38 minutes ago
- I've been posting this all day. For those insisting a club like the squash club is on par with Curves or Shapes fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 39 minutes ago
- @Terry__MC @Shadling @yourgirlnav @MOSKALelectric @WpgSquash @Mayor_Bowman theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 40 minutes ago
- @randallevee fluffy pillows 1 hour ago
Instagram. Probably a selfie or a plate of food
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
#35For3535th BirthdayNovember 22nd, 2014The goal? To be down 35 pounds!